Saturday, October 18, 2008

It is Done!!!

Yes!!! Whew!!! I know I'm going to hurt tomorrow :D But alteast it's an Accomplished Pain.
I made it through the 5th Annual Liz Hurley Ribbon Run... My First 5K Race!
Lol I don't know how much of it I thought of as a Race, but hey I did it!
I made it across the finish line at 44.20
Not anything to brag about, but fingers crossed by this time next year I'll be running a Half-Marathon :)

And on December 20th there's a Rudolph Run, it's also a 5K race. I plan on registering for it as well, so if there's anyone who'd like to join me let me know!
I'm trying to make this a habit people! Lol.

Well i'm a little sticky, so I'm of to bathe now...

On Your Mark...

Get Set...

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I would so join you if I wasn't afraid that all of that jiggling around would give the baby brain damage. lol. A few more weeks & I'll be running the baby weight off though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! I wish I were inspired. When you get more info on the rudolph run, let me know.

    ReplyDelete