Monday, October 27, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba!!!

Tooo Funny Right! :D

He & I have both fell in love with Yo Gabba Gabba! It comes on Nick Jr. & Noggin...

I record them & as soon as I turn them on He stops whatever he's doing & Starts Dancing!

I get a giggle every single time, It never gets old :)

As for My week, I'll be studying for my Chemistry Exam that's on Wednesday, which is always an enjoyable experience. My Visiting Teaching companion & I are going to try & meet up with our sisters before the week is up. My Dad flew back from Greenland on Friday Night & He'll be here with us until Wednesday afternoon :( It's a short trip, but it's better then nothing. His next visit back home will be on December 17th. I believe he wanted to come later in Dec., so we wouldn't do anything embarrassing to him in celebration of his 50th Birthday :P Lol... Boy, is he seriously mistaken or what! He's only allowing us more time to make mischievous plans :D Daddy will stay with us for just about a month! It will be nice... & I know my Mom will be really happy about that!

I've been slacking on running, I didn't make time last week, & I don't feel quite motivated today, but I still may go hit some of the trails behind my house today with our Bloodhound Scout. I suppose we will see in time.

Here's Noah making one of the Goofiest grins, & he does it every time he see's a camera. When there's one in his sight, he'll look up, Freeze... and say, "CHEEZZZZEEEE!"


*Laughs* And this is my reaction almost Every single time Lol!!!
Oh & Let me just say how much I L-O-V-E this weather we're having!!!!!I love wearing my warm fuzzy coats & jackets! I can hardly wait to bust out my scarf, beanie & gloves!

Now for some more photos! Here is Noah playing in the Yard with Kiki... This is him discovering the vines growing on the Tree This final photo, I just couldn't resist showing off my babies blues!

I'm looking forward to Halloween! Noah's Going to Be So Darn Adorable!!! I'm not going to tell you what he's going to be... You can guess. I will post photos of him in his costume this weekend! The Prize of guessing correctly of what he is for Halloween, is... An Evening full of snuggles & squeezes from Noah!!! Oi! I can't wait!!! I hope I win! Wait I win Everyday, so I suppose I can be generous & share for one night :P


Nap time is Over, Hope Your Week Goes Well, until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of his gorgeous eyes!! that grin is just too cute...haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, that was the cutest blog, love the pics! Especially the one of you two laughing, precious!
    Sandy McAllister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of you two laughing! What a hot mama and a cute lil' boy! :)

    ReplyDelete