Saturday, October 11, 2008

Liz Hurley 5th Annual Ribbon Run

Hello All...
See I told ya I would make an effort to update more... this is number 2 in less then a week... Maybe i'll make it a habit :P

Anyhow as the title states, the 5th Annual Liz Hurley Ribbon Run is coming up Saturday, October 18th... It's a 5K... & i've already registered for it...
Now you may be wondering if i'm running the entire thing... Lol yeah right, I'm not going to kill myself ;) but i Do have to start somewhere...
For those of you who may be interested in walking & possibly jogging here & there, it begins at 9am... & you can register online @ https://www.lizhurleyribbonrun.org/index.php

I would really like a buddy to join me in this endeavor, so please let me know if you're interested. Also there is no registration on The day of the Run only the day prior at the latest.

Hope to see some of you there ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Glad you're blogging again! I might be interested in running with you depending on if I can get a sitter. I got back into the gym about a month ago and have been trying to keep it up. I'll call you this week if I can.

    ReplyDelete