Monday, February 11, 2008

What a Week

I can hardly believe that it has already been a week since my last post. Taking care of Noah, Going to Class, Taking my Nephew Ethan to and from school, & Keeping the house up and running while my dads work takes him out of town has kept me up and on the Go Go Go! It was nice when he came back for the weekend. He definately helped lighten the load...
I definately have to say that I have taken advantage of my Father... I never really appreciatey EVERYTHING that he does to take care of our family & our home. Now that i'm getting a taste of what he has been doing for I don't know how long... makes me truly thankful to have a Father who is so giving and willing to sacrifice so much of his time and energy to take care of his family. I'm definately going to do all I can to show him how Appreciative I am for all that he does. Now don't think that my Mom doesn't do anything, She does what she can, but her MS (Multiple Sclerosis), definately keeps her down and not able to do what she used to, which makes her upset & depressed. I'm doing my best to take care of her and get her motivated to find something she can pick up as a hobby and enjoy doing.
Other then family business I've got a pretty good start on my craft room :)
I'm super excited about it !!! it's turning out really good. when i'm to the point where mom won't let me do much more, then i'll stop and take a photo of the finished project :D

that is all for now, Keep Your heads up and Keep Moving! and Hopefully our Week will be full of Love & Laughter, & Go by without many Worldly Distractions.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You got it working! I am glad you started a blog! It is so fun to read my friends' & families' blogs and I love to record my thoughts, happenings, and such for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried several times to leave a comment but it wasn't working so I am glad it is fixed now so I can leave my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete