Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally... Better Late then Never :D

I never realized how quickly Noah would grow!!! Needless to say I realized that he wasn't so tiny anymore... I'm a little late getting portraits taken of him, but I finally got them taken care of Last Thursday at JCPenney... They Did an awesome Job and really listened to my ideas & they used some of the props I brought from home :) It was a Fun Experience for Noah & Myself... He did so well in front of the Camera... Even with all of the outfit changes... Noah was quite a Trooper!
So Without any further adew... I Now present for your viewing pleasure...

Noah Tennyson
My Little Stud Muffin :)




Oh how I love This Cheezy Grin!!! And Of Course I had to have the Unecessary Nudies :P



Here is Noah With the Afgan made by his
Great Great Grandma Booth

Too Precious For Words!

Mommy & Noah

I think this is one of my Favorites!
Who am I Kidding...
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute Brittany!! I love me some nudie babies! I also love the overall and wagon shots. So southern. You have to be so happy with these b/c they are all too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness!!!!!! Such Adorable pictures! I love them all, especially the 2nd one and the ones with both of you! I know you are so happy with these! What a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted before I was finished typing, so I was the one who left the deleted comment above. Just wanted to tell you how much I loved the picture. I swear that baby does not know how to take anything but great picture. I love the picture of him sitting backwards holding his bear. No wonder he is such a cutie, look at his mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so smiley! Did they have to do a lot to get him to smile that much or is he always that smiley? I love smiley babies. Can I say smiley one more time?

    ReplyDelete