Monday, April 28, 2008

Sweetness!!!!!!

This is Just a Quick Announcement to let all of You know, I'm Finally finished with my Finals!!!
And now I've got a few months to relax... Love on Noah.... & Love on Noah some more...
Ironically enough during my last exam, I got a phone call from Belks asking to come in for an Interview :P just as I was ready to kick back... aah... I'm hoping to work at the MAC counter... because If you know me You know how much i Love me some MAC! & I just love playing with makeup anyway! I don't know which department they're looking to hire in though... I'm just keeping my fingers crosses... plus I'm only working so I can have a few extra bucks... so I'm not interested in more then 20 hours a week...

As for an update on Noah, He's A Scooting Everywhere! & Rolling, & Pulling himself Every which Way! It's Really Funny to Watch! lol... or maybe i just think so because he's mine : P

I'll try and put up a video clip later this week of him :)
That's all for now! Yey! Summertime!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like life is good. It is so crazy that we are in the same ward yet we hardly ever get to see each other. Bummer! My primary class just got switched though so I will be teaching the class that your nephew is in. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how your interview goes! Walking was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing! Isn't that a wonderful feeling?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I know you're relieved to be done with finals! Good luck with the job interview. I hope things work out for you!

    ReplyDelete