Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Start of Something New : )

I've decided to start something new...
It's not to tough to figure out :P
I'm going to start a blog O_O It is a personal goal of mine to keep a better record of my life, for my own memories and for those of my son Noah!
I want him to have something he can go back and laugh at his Mommy and one day he'll realize "Mommy is a Real Person" ; )

As for now I'm preparing for a TAC FunShop, just a get together to learn more about stamping and techniques. I enjoy it and it's good to know that Noah and my family will always be able to look at scrapbooks I make and also know that the cards I give are made with Love!

I suppose that's all for now... I've got to sleep to make sure i'm functional at church tomorrow :)
Happy Sabath Everybody ;) hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment